2019 Industry Open Day Event
The NFPC invites you to attend the Industry Exhibition & Open Day.
Our industry-lead exhibition has grown to become a key annual event for companies associated with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electronics, Control and Automation.
We anticipate there will be over 80 companies expected to be taking part in the 2019 Industry Open Day event which will give you a chance to network and see the latest technologies as we take a lead into Integrated Systems Engineering.
You’ll have the chance to attend a variety of Technical Lectures throughout the day delivered by our key speakers, and an opportunity to see the world class training facilities we have at the National Fluid Power Centre.
A free buffet lunch and refreshments will be provided to all of those attending and there is car parking available on site.
Wednesday 19th February 2020
09:00 – 16:00
Information on our open day eventSCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
- 9.00 -9.30 Arrival and Registration (Main entrance NFPC)
- 9.30 Official Welcome and Opening of the Exhibition in Technical Centre 1.
- Exhibition and NFPC now officially OPEN with refreshments in the Marquee Pavilion
- 10:45 – 11:30 GROUP 1 Lectures
- 11:45 – 12:30 GROUP 2 Lectures
- 12:30 – 14:00 Buffet lunch in Technical Centre 1 (Networking)
- 14:00 – 14:45 GROUP 3 Lectures
- 14:45- 15-30 Last opportunity to visit the Exhibition (refreshments in the Marquee Pavilion)