CETOP LEVEL 2 Competence Based Qualification (Mobile Hydraulics)
Follow on from your NFPC Stage 2 Mobile Hydraulics course with the new MH2 qualification
This qualification is designed for Craftsmen, Technicians and Advanced Apprentices currently involved with Hydraulic Systems. Covering a range of applications and roles, this qualification fulfils the need to establish a higher level of Knowledge and Competence Based Skills
Important message- If it is over 12 months since you completed the Stage 2 Mobile Hydraulics Course here at the NFPC, we recommend that you return to REFRESH your knowledge by attending a scheduled Stage 2 Mobile Course (Monday 1pm-Wednesday 12:30pm)
Refresher Cost =£485.00 Exc VAT
5 Day Course – Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
Candidates will receive a comprehensive set of course notes, lunch, refreshments, and certificate of attendance.
Pre-requisite courses we STRONGLY RECOMMEND::
- NFPC Stage 1 Hydraulics
- CETOP H1 Competence Based Qualification (Optional)
- NFPC Stage 1 Electrical/ Electronics (Mobile)
- NFPC Stage 2 Mobile Hydraulics
- A ONE day ‘BRIDGING COURSE’ ensuring students have a complete knowledge base for the MH2 QUALIFICATION.
- FOUR Practical Tasks with Skill / Competence Assessment.
- A TWO HOUR EXAM, to validate your HYDRAULIC SYSTEM KNOWLEDGE
Practical based unit (One to One Assessment):
- Task 1: Carry out a routine maintenance inspection on JCB 8015 using a prepared checklist.
- Task 2: Build and Test Mobile Steering and Axle system, including writing a procedure.
- Task 3: Carry out contamination assessment on a Mobile Machine JCB 8015.
- Task 4: Identify and Interpret a mobile machine circuit diagram CAT 906 Frame.
Knowledge based unit:
- Hydraulic theory to cover additional MH2 syllabus subjects.
- Half day classroom exercises on typical content of MH2 exam.
- Two hour examination with 60% pass mark.