CETOP H1 Competence Based Qualification Hydraulics
Designed for those involved in the maintenance and management of Hydraulic Systems in every sector of industry and at all levels.
As a follow-on from the Stage 1 Hydraulics Course, this course involves a written examination and a ‘one-to-one’ practical task assessment measured against the performance criteria laid down by the current CETOP Education Recommendations.
Successful candidates will apply for certification via the BFPA Website at a current cost of £35.00 Exc VAT.
The course has a HIGH PRACTICAL content.
2 Day Course (Start time: 9.00 am- 5.00 pm)
£595.00 /pp +VAT
Candidates will receive a comprehensive set of, course notes, lunch, refreshments.
Stage 1 Hydraulics or equivalent course.
- To ensure candidates have a better overall knowledge and understanding of hydraulic system components, their function, operation and how they form a working circuit
- Improve communication levels as terminology is better understood, together with key aspects of health and safety, resulting in improved levels of safe working practices when working with and around hydraulic systems
On completion of this course candidates will know:
- The fundamental principles that underpin all hydraulic systems
- The function of the major system components
- The importance of contamination management at all times
- The safe working practices associated with maintenance procedures
During the practical section of this course candidates will engage in and apply the following skills:
- Read and interpret hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Construct simple hydraulic circuits
- Select and install components as prescribed by the circuit diagrams
- Setting up procedures relating to hydraulic components
- Testing the performance of pump involving the use of basic diagnostics
- Working with live hydraulics and applying safe working practices
HAVE YOU COMPLETED A STAGE 1 HYDRAULICS COURSE?
If not, we recommend that you take our free self-assessment test, this will test your technical knowledge and will give you a % mark at the end and will recommend what course you should attend.
Please note: this is your responsibility to ensure that you have the required pre-requisite knowledge before booking this Stage 2 course. However, this is a recommendation only.