CETOP IH2 Industrial Hydraulics Competence-Based Qualification
This qualification is designed for Craftsmen, Technicians and Advanced Apprentices currently involved with Hydraulic Systems. Covering a range of applications and roles, this qualification fulfils the need to establish a higher level of Knowledge and Competence Based Skills
If it is over 12 months since you completed the Stage 2 Industrial Hydraulics Course here at the NFPC, we recommend that you return to REFRESH your knowledge by attending a scheduled Stage 2 Industrial Course. (Monday 1pm-Wednesday 12:30pm)
Refresher Cost =£485.00 Exc VAT
The course has a HIGH PRACTICAL content.
Duration: 5 days
5 Day Course (9am-5pm)
Price: £1,470.00 pp + VAT
Candidates will receive a comprehensive set of, course notes, lunch, refreshments.
Pre-requisite courses we STRONGLY RECOMMEND:
- NFPC Stage 1 Hydraulics
- CETOP H1 Competence Based Qualification (Optional)
- NFPC Stage 1 Electrical/ Electronics (Mobile)
- NFPC Stage 2 Mobile Hydraulics and Refresher if over 12 Months has elapsed.
To ensure candidates have a better overall knowledge and understanding of hydraulic system components, their function, operation and how they form a working circuit
Improve communication levels as terminology is better understood, together with key aspects of health and safety, resulting in improved levels of safe working practices when working with and around hydraulic systems
Gain a fluid power industry-recognised qualification in Hydraulics
Knowledge based unit:
- Hydraulic theory to cover additional IH2 syllabus subjects.
- Half day classroom exercises on typical content of IH2 exam.
- Two hour examination with 60% pass mark.
Practical task assessments: ( one-to-one basis)
- Task 1: Carry out a routine maintenance inspection on a hydraulic system using a prepared checklist, including topping-up hydraulic oil.
- Task 2: Carry out a pump commissioning exercise, including writing a procedure.
- Task 3: Replace a 4/3 way solenoid operated DCV on a live system, including safe isolation and re-commissioning.
- Task 4: Build a hydraulic circuit for hydraulic sequencing and set the pressure controls. Carry out a fault finding exercise on the completed circuit.