CETOP Competence Based Qualification P1 Pneumatics
Designed for those involved in the maintenance and management of Pneumatic Systems in every sector of industry and at all levels.
As a follow on from the EP1 Stage 1 Electro-Pneumatics Course, this course involves a written examination and a ‘one-to-one’ practical task assessment measured against the performance criteria laid down by the current CETOP Education Recommendations.
Successful candidates will apply for certification via the BFPA Website www.bfpa.co.uk at a current cost of £35.00 Exc VAT
The course has a HIGH PRACTICAL content.
2 Day Course (9am – 5pm)
£595.00 /pp +VAT
Candidates will receive a comprehensive set of course notes, lunch, refreshments, and certificate of attendance.
EP1 Stage 1 Electro-Pneumatics
- The knowledge based elements of this course will support the development of the necessary skills required to effectively carryout the tasks to the correct standard, within a given time, safely and with repeatability.
On completion of this course candidates will know:
- A written examination with a pass mark of 60%
- Practical task assessments on a one to one basis
During the practical section of this course candidates will engage in and apply the following skills:
- Interpreting circuit diagrams and the correct identification of parts
- Assembling a circuit from given information • Following safe commissioning procedures
- Carrying out routine maintenance/servicing followed by appropriate testing.
HAVE YOU COMPLETED A STAGE 1 PNEUMATICS COURSE?
If not, we recommend that you take our free self-assessment test, this will test your technical knowledge and will give you a % mark at the end and will recommend what course you should attend.
Please note: this is your responsibility to ensure that you have the required pre-requisite knowledge before booking this Stage 2 course. However, this is a recommendation only.