NFPC Techinical Seminar No.1OIL The Life Blood of the Hydraulic System
This is the start of a series of Seminars at the NFPC, bringing together the expertise, worldly knowledge and experience of these FOUR Major Companies. This will be one of the most effective Seminars that you have ever attended and an opportunity to ask that vital question. This Seminar will focus on HYDRAULICS OILS, providing you with an in depth knowledge and understanding possibly never presented before.
Who is it for?
An absolute “must” if you are managing and maintaining machines and systems employing hydraulics in any Sector of UK Industry.
Seminar No.1 Will Cover:
- Key performance attributes of a good Hydraulic Oil
- How to select the correct oil for your application
- What does a Lubricant Manufactures Data Sheet really tell you?
- What does the OEM recommend, and why is this important?
- What happens relating to oil selection outside of Warranty?
- How does Oil change during its service life?
- What factors affect the service life, can I control these?
- Your Oil analysis, are you able to interpret the results and take the necessary actions at a preventative level?
- How can oil sensors help you reduce downtime
- Oil filterability problems associated with the mixing of oils
Register your interest
This Seminar No 1 will be held at the National Fluid Power Centre at Worksop in Nottinghamshire S81,7HP
The Cost to attend will be £75.00 Exc VAT, this will include refreshments and a buffet lunch WE WILL CONTACT YOU NEARER THE DATE with full details.
Please fill out the form below to register your interest.
Seminar No 2 Planned for early 2021SMARTER SYSTEMS: SMARTER HYDRAULICS
Seminar No 2 Planned for early 2021 will be a follow on and will be called “SMARTER SYSTEMS: SMARTER HYDRAULICS” As industry embraces Integrated Systems Engineering, introducing modern smart systems and digital technology, monitoring and measurement and the extensive use of sensors, now places greater emphasis upon Predictive Management and Hydraulic Oils are no exception.