Stage 2 Proportional Hydraulics (Industrial)
This hands-on course will support, hydraulic biased maintenance staff, technical sales, project and application engineers.
YOU will use a range of proportional valves on this course, identify exactly how they work and how to monitor their correct operation including the amplifier and electrical interfaces. Commission procedures will be covered plus the necessary health and performance checks. Fault diagnosis is an important part of the course and we take a practical down-to-earth approach at all times
The course has a HIGH PRACTICAL content.
3 days (9am to 5pm each day)
£995.00 /pp +VAT
Candidates will receive a comprehensive set of, course notes, lunch, refreshments and a certificate of attendance
This Stage 2 Level Course requires a Stage 1 Level of Knowledge before attending.
If you feel that your knowledge level is beyond Stage 1 Hydraulics, please go to the NFPC Website on www.nfpc.co.uk and use the FREE OF CHARGE Self -Assessment Questionnaire to test your current knowledge before placing your booking.
On completion of this course candidates will know:
- the meaning of the various technical details given on proportional valve and amplifier datasheets
- the operating principles of the most common types of proportional valves
- the methods used to control proportional valves
- the general role and detailed functions of the proportional valve amplifier
- the measures to be taken to safely install and commission proportional valves and amplifiers
During the practical section of this course candidates will engage in and apply the following skills:
- configure amplifier connections from an electrical schematic diagram
- follow setting up procedures for different proportional valves (flow, pressure and direction)
- carry out effective monitoring, fault diagnosis and trouble-shooting on proportional hydraulic systems
- select and use appropriate instruments to monitor proportional valve operation and performance