Stage 2 Mobile Hydraulics - Home Based Webinar (4 day course)
2 Days Webinar & 2 Days Practical at the NFPC
Course aims/who is it for?
These WEBINAR MODULES are designed to increase and improve the knowledge and capability of Staff at all level involved in Maintenance and Management of Mobile Systems and Plant across all sectors
This extended knowledge will enable staff to better maintain and manage Mobile Hydraulic Systems and carryout their duties, following safer working procedures, communication skills will be improved and with this further level of knowledge and understanding Staff will work together with greater synergy
Please take our quick 3 minute survey to help us specially tailor more great Home-based Webinar Courses – Courses Survey
We welcome you to attend our online TECHNICAL WEBINARS presented by NFPC Training Engineers with a vast knowledge and experience involved in the maintenance and management of FLUID POWER SYTEMS. Each Module will be presented online via ZOOM and Candidate Group numbers per session will be limited to a maximum of 8 and hosted NFPC Training Engineers.
We plan to provide you with an experience close to that of an actual Technical Lecture at the NFPC, allowing you to ask questions throughout the presentations and with our small group approach and the experience of our staff we will further increase your knowledge and understanding of Mobile Hydraulics and Systems
Further to this, our Webinar Co-ordinators at the NFPC will contact you and assist you in every way to establish ZOOM on your home computer system, thereby ensuring that you can gain maximum benefit from our Webinar presentations.
Finally, we do advise YOU to visit the NFPC website “Home-Page” and check out your current knowledge levels using our FOC Self Assessment Questionnaire
2 x 1-Day Home Based Webinars + 2 x 1-Day Practical Training at NFPC at a later date
(£300 per day for 2 Day Webinar Course = (£600 plus VAT)
You can only book this course if you have completed a Stage 1 course or if the relevant pass mark has been obtained on our self-assessment courses.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING THIS COURSE:
- PC, Laptop, Tablet or mobile phone with internet capability.
- Internet connection capable of audio and/or video link (you can access zoom just by audio).
- Microphone (either built in to your PC, Laptop, Tablet, mobile phone or separate item).
- Video Camera (either built in to your PC, Laptop, Tablet, mobile phone or separate item).
- Ability to download the Zoom software and install (automatically from the meeting invite link).
Stage 2 Mobile Hydraulic Webinar Modules will be offered from the following dates:
- Module 1 – Every other Monday from the 24th August 2020 (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- Module 2 – Every other Tuesday from the 18th August 2020 (Excluding Bank Holidays)
9:00am to 10:30am // BREAK // 10:45am to 12:15pm // LUNCH // 1:00pm to 2:30pm // BREAK // 2:45pm to 4:15pm
We will schedule more of these Webinars based on demand.
On completion of these WEBINARS you will know:
- The embedded principles associated with the operation of mobile plant.
- The relationship between prime mover power and performance associated with hydraulic power transmission
- The general layout of a closed hydrostatic transmission system
- The principles of hydrostatic steering systems
- The auxiliary pumps and associated controls in use.
- The types of multi-function mobile valves and control features
- The types of auxiliary flow control devices in common use.
- The basic principles of machine braking and cooling systems.
- The principle of load holding and motion control.
- The procedures to follow to carry out effective fault diagnosis.
- The importance of contamination control.
- Have a greater insight to health and safety.
Message from John R Savage- NFPC Director – We are aware that these unprecedented times are new to us all. This initiative by the NFPC Engineers to develop a range of Knowledge Based Webinars will provide you with an element of Continued Development, adding further value to you in your place of work, when you eventually return.
We are also aware that the NFPC, has built its World Class reputation based on its EXTENSIVE PRACTICAL FACILITIES used to improve both SKILLS and ROLE COMPETENCY- Not all is lost- When the world returns to normal, you can attend the NFPC and pay an additional FEE and we will welcome you to a short REFRESHER and that of HANDS-ON PRACTICAL HYDRAULICS- see below.
Module 3 Follow-on Practical Skills Development Day at the NFPC are bookable for Wednesdays OR Thursdays 9am-4pm.
To check availability and reserve your Practical Day, contact Anne Clarke on 01909 504539 or email@example.com
Invitation to the Webinar will be 15 minutes before the official start time.
For you gain maximum benefit from our Webinars, you must ensure that your home computer system can effectively launch ZOOM. If you are in doubt before placing your order, feel free to contact the NFPC. We will provide you with a written step by step plan and support you all the way. This is the guarantee that when you pay for these Webinar, you will gain maximum benefit.