Stage 2 Hydraulic Troubleshooting (HTS) - Webinar & Practical (2 day course) - ON REQUEST
Course aims/who is it for?
This STAGE 2 course is a follow on from the Stage 1 Hydraulics and designed for those who manage and maintain and maintain machinery employing Hydraulics as part of the overall system. It is a down-to-earth course delivered by NFPC Training Engineers with a vast experience associated with fault diagnosis, fault-prevention and how to better manage systems for optimum performance. The follow-on practical fault-finding day at the NFPC, will provide the opportunity for Candidates to the apply Fault-CauseRemedy approach to fault-finding: a technique that they can apply back in their place of work.
Please take our quick 3 minute survey to help us specially tailor more great Home-based Webinar Courses – Courses Survey
We welcome you to attend our online TECHNICAL WEBINARS presented by NFPC Training Engineers with a vast knowledge and experience involved in the maintenance and management of FLUID POWER SYTEMS. Each Module will be presented online via ZOOM and Candidate Group numbers per session will be limited to a maximum of 8 and hosted by NFPC Training Engineers.
We plan to provide you with an experience close to that of an actual Technical Lecture at the NFPC, allowing you to ask questions throughout the presentations and with our small group approach and the experience of our staff we will further increase your knowledge and understanding of Hydraulics-Fault Prevention and Troubleshooting Techniques.
Further to this, our Webinar Co-ordinator at the NFPC will contact you and assist you in everyway to establish ZOOM on your home computer system, thereby ensuring that you can gain maximum benefit from our Webinar presentations
Finally, we do advise YOU to visit the NFPC website “Home-Page” and check out your current knowledge levels using our FOC Self Assessment Questionnaire.
1 Day Home Based Webinars + 1 Day Practical Training at NFPC at a later date
(£300 per day for 1 Day Webinar Course = (£300 plus VAT)
You can only book this course if you have completed a Stage 1 course or if the relevant pass mark has been obtained on our self-assessment courses.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING THIS COURSE:
- PC, Laptop, Tablet or mobile phone with internet capability.
- Internet connection capable of audio and/or video link (you can access zoom just by audio).
- Microphone (either built in to your PC, Laptop, Tablet, mobile phone or separate item).
- Video Camera (either built in to your PC, Laptop, Tablet, mobile phone or separate item).
- Ability to download the Zoom software and install (automatically from the meeting invite link).
Stage 2 Hydraulic Troubleshooting Webinar Modules will be offered from 17th August 2020:
- Module 1 – Please call the NFPC Office to arrange a booking
- Module 2 – Please call the NFPC Office to arrange a booking
9:00am to 10:30am // BREAK // 10:45am to 12:15pm // LUNCH // 1:00pm to 2:30pm // BREAK // 2:45pm to 4:15pm
We will schedule more of these Webinars based on demand.
On completion of this course Webinar candidates will:
- know the causes of faults in hydraulic systems
- have the knowledge base required to carry out fault diagnosis
- know the symptoms that relate to changes in performance
- know the causes of failure and associated preventive measures
- know the “Principles of Troubleshooting”
- know the step by step procedures to follow to carry out fault diagnosis
- know the importance of health and performance monitoring
- know the causes of hydraulic hose failure
- know the problems associated with hydraulic oils in service
- know the importance of good contamination management techniques
- know the importance of following safe working practices at all times
Message from John R Savage- NFPC Director – We are aware that these unprecedented times are new to us all. This initiative by the NFPC Engineers to develop a range of Knowledge Based Webinars will provide you with an element of Continued Development, adding further value to you in your place of work, when you eventually return.
We are also aware that the NFPC, has built its World Class reputation based on its EXTENSIVE PRACTICAL FACILITIES used to improve both SKILLS and ROLE COMPETENCY- Not all is lost- When the world returns to normal, you can attend the NFPC and pay an additional FEE and we will welcome you to a short REFRESHER and that of HANDS-ON PRACTICAL HYDRAULICS- see below.
Module 1 Webinar & Module 2 Follow-on Practical Skills Development Day at the NFPC are now both bookable.
To check availability and reserve your Modules, contact Anne Clarke on 01909 504539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation to the Webinar will be 15 minutes before the official start time.
For you gain maximum benefit from our Webinars, you must ensure that your home computer system can effectively launch ZOOM. If you are in doubt before placing your order, feel free to contact the NFPC. We will provide you with a written step by step plan and support you all the way. This is the guarantee that when you pay for these Webinar, you will gain maximum benefit.