Stage 2 Accumulator Competence - Home Based Webinar (2 day course)
Course aims/who is it for?
This Stage 2 Course is a follow-on from the NFPC Stage 1 Hydraulics Course. This Course will:
• Take your overall knowledge and skills to the next level to enable you to better manage and maintain hydraulic systems safely involving the use of ACCUMULATORS
• Ensure that you know the correct procedures to follow when carrying out any maintenance or routine inspection on systems involving the use of ACCUMULATORS
• Developed for staff involved in the maintenance and management of hydraulic systems involving the use of accumulators whose duties include inspection, checking performance and pre-charging as necessary.
Please take our quick 3 minute survey to help us specially tailor more great Home-based Webinar Courses – Courses Survey
We welcome you to attend our online TECHNICAL WEBINARS presented by NFPC Training Engineers with a vast knowledge and experience involved in the maintenance and management of FLUID POWER SYTEMS. Each Module will be presented online via ZOOM and Candidate Group numbers per session will be limited to a maximum of 8 and hosted by NFPC Training Engineers.
We plan to provide you with an experience close to that of an actual Technical Lecture at the NFPC, allowing you to ask questions throughout the presentations and with our small group approach and the experience of our staff we will further increase your knowledge and understanding of Hydraulics Accumulators.
Further to this, our Webinar Co-ordinator at the NFPC will contact you and assist you in everyway to establish ZOOM on your home computer system, thereby ensuring that you can gain maximum benefit from our Webinar presentations
Finally, we do advise YOU to visit the NFPC website “Home-Page” and check out your current knowledge levels using our FOC Self Assessment Questionnaire.
1 Day Home Based Webinars + 1 Day Practical Training at NFPC at a later date
(£300 per day for 1 Day Webinar Course = (£300 plus VAT)
You can only book this course if you have completed a Stage 1 course or if the relevant pass mark has been obtained on our self-assessment courses.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING THIS COURSE:
- PC, Laptop, Tablet or mobile phone with internet capability.
- Internet connection capable of audio and/or video link (you can access zoom just by audio).
- Microphone (either built in to your PC, Laptop, Tablet, mobile phone or separate item).
- Video Camera (either built in to your PC, Laptop, Tablet, mobile phone or separate item).
- Ability to download the Zoom software and install (automatically from the meeting invite link).
Stage 2 Hydraulics Accumulators Webinar Modules will be offered from 17th August 2020:
- Module 1 – Please call the NFPC Office to arrange a booking
- Module 2 – Please call the NFPC Office to arrange a booking
9:00am to 10:30am // BREAK // 10:45am to 12:15pm // LUNCH // 1:00pm to 2:30pm // BREAK // 2:45pm to 4:15pm
We will schedule more of these Webinars based on demand.
On completion of this course Webinar candidates will:
- Know the different types of accumulators in common use, together with their operating, principles, characteristics and applications
- Know the correct procedures for examining / inspection of accumulators
- Understand the risks and dangers during installation, examination and maintenance of accumulators
- Identify Regulations appertaining to accumulator examination and testing
- Perform a routine inspection and charging of an accumulator pre-charge pressure
- Complete a written procedure, risk assessment and report of maintenance carried out on an accumulator.
- Complete a written exam on accumulators and auxiliary equipment
Message from John R Savage- NFPC Director – We are aware that these unprecedented times are new to us all. This initiative by the NFPC Engineers to develop a range of Knowledge Based Webinars will provide you with an element of Continued Development, adding further value to you in your place of work, when you eventually return.
We are also aware that the NFPC, has built its World Class reputation based on its EXTENSIVE PRACTICAL FACILITIES used to improve both SKILLS and ROLE COMPETENCY- Not all is lost- When the world returns to normal, you can attend the NFPC and pay an additional FEE and we will welcome you to a short REFRESHER and that of HANDS-ON PRACTICAL HYDRAULICS- see below.
Module 1 Webinar & Module 2 Follow-on Practical Skills Development Day at the NFPC are now both bookable.
To check availability and reserve your Modules, contact Anne Clarke on 01909 504539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation to the Webinar will be 15 minutes before the official start time.
For you gain maximum benefit from our Webinars, you must ensure that your home computer system can effectively launch ZOOM. If you are in doubt before placing your order, feel free to contact the NFPC. We will provide you with a written step by step plan and support you all the way. This is the guarantee that when you pay for these Webinar, you will gain maximum benefit.