Refresher Training Stage 1 Hydraulics Course
If 3 years or more have passed since you completed the Stage 1 Hydraulics Course here at the NFPC and have not advanced to Stage 2, YOU are ready for a 1 DAY REFRESHER Course.
The course will be 50% knowledge based and 50% practical. We will bring you up to date once more ensuring a better and safer all-round work based performance.
Bring along your Stage 1 Notes and if they are out of date we will replace “old for new”, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Completion of NFPC Stage 1 Hydraulics in the last 3 years or more
1 Day Course (9am – 5pm)
£350.00/pp + VAT
Candidates will receive a comprehensive set of course notes, lunch, refreshments, and certificate of attendance.
- To refresh your knowledge and basic skills when dealing with hydraulic systems, ensuring that once more you are up to date, working safely and your levels of understanding are once more refreshed and sharp.
You will be refreshed on the following:
- Fundamental principles that underpin all hydraulics systems
- Function of the major system components and associated symbols
- Importance of contamination management at all times
- Safe working practices associated with maintenance procedures
Once more you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to perform specific skills namely:
- Read and interpret a circuit diagram
- Select component parts to build the circuit
- Follow recommended setting up procedures
- Follow safe working practices throughout