Stage 1 Hydraulics
We believe that “NO ONE” should work on or around hydraulic systems unless they have completed this level of training.
Designed for those involved in the maintenance and management of fluid power systems involving hydraulics, relating to both mobile and industrial application within all sectors of UK industry.
This course is CPD accredited by IQ and IOM3
The course has a HIGH PRACTICAL content.
3 Day Course (9am – 5pm)
£995.00 per person + VAT
Candidates will receive a comprehensive set of course notes, lunch, refreshments and certificate of attendance.
None, however, it is the ideal next step for those who have already attended t
he NFPC “Introduction to Hydraulics Course”.
- To ensure candidates have a better overall knowledge and understanding of hydraulic system components, their function, operation and how they form a working circuit
- Improve communication levels as terminology is better understood, together with key aspects of health and safety, resulting in improved levels of safe working practices when working with and around hydraulic systems
On completion of this course candidates will know:
- The fundamental principles that underpin all hydraulic systems
- The function of the major system components
- The importance of contamination management at all times
- The safe working practices associated with maintenance procedures
During the practical section of this course candidates will engage in and apply the following skills:
- Read and interpret hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Construct simple hydraulic circuits
- Select and install components as prescribed by the circuit diagrams
- Setting up procedures relating to hydraulic components
- Testing the performance of pump involving the use of basic diagnostics
- Working with live hydraulics and applying safe working practices