Electro-Hydraulic Servo & Proportional Systems
This introductory level course takes a complex subject and applies a down to earth approach relating to the knowledge required by YOU to better apply and manageServo and Proportional Hydraulic Systems.
The extensive knowledge and experience of the Systems Training Engineer, Mr. Barry Johnson is your guarantee of the effectiveness and value of this training course to you.
The course has a HIGH PRACTICAL content.
One day Course (9am-5pm)
£300.00 /pp +VAT
- A general working knowledge of hydraulic systems employing servo and proportional valves
- Previously attended NFPC Stage 1 and 2 courses or equivalent
- To improve your overall knowledge, enabling you to better maintain and manage systems incorporating Servo and Proportional Hydraulic valves.
- Through the process of installation, commissioning and the implementation of sound contamination control measures and condition monitoring improve the overall performance of such systems.
On completion of this course candidates will know:
- Know how servo and proportional valve performance is assessed and evaluated
- Know the procedures to follow when installing and commissioning a servo valve system
- Realise the importance of effective contamination control and monitoring
- Know the procedures to follow to carryout effective fault diagnosis and prevention
- Know how valves can be interchanged to replace obsolete units
Barry K Johnson (NFPC Associate)
Employed in the hydraulics industry for more than 45 years having worked for such companies as Vickers Fluid Power, Dowty Hydraulics, Pall Industrial Hydraulics, GM Fluid Power, Hydac Technology and Star Hydraulics. His experience has been gained whilst working in such sectors as Aerospace, Defence, Marine and Subsea, Steel Processing, Power Generation, Automotive, Materials Testing and Simulation, Mobile, Mining and General Manufacturing plant