|Pneumatics Training Courses
Stage 2 Electro-pneumatics
Who is it for:
Plant Managers, Engineers, Technicians and Craftsmen, also Technical Representatives who require knowledge of power pneumatics and their electrical control systems.
Stage 1 Power Pneumatics or equivalent.
On completion of this course candidates will:
- Have an insight into the operation, application and maintenance of electrical controls used on pneumatic systems
- Have a thorough understanding of basic electrical principles
- Develop diagnostic skills and a logical approach to fault finding
- Have increased confidence and competence through hands-on experience
- Basic electrical principles (Ohm’s Law, electrical power)
- Electrical symbols; reading and interpreting schematic diagrams
- Electrical control of pneumatic circuits using solenoids
- Logic circuit building exercises involving electro-pneumatic switching devices
- Relay logic and PLC control
Certificate of attendance.
This course provides an excellent foundation for those wishing to gain a BFPA qualification.
All delegates will receive a comprehensive set of support notes, lunch, refreshments and a certificate of attendance.
£500 + VAT per person
Click here to view our course planner (pdf file)
Click here to fill in a course booking form.
Click here to make an enquiry.