|Hydraulics Training Courses
Apprentice and Undergraduate Training Programme in Hydraulics and Control
2 Weeks/8 Days (1:00pm Monday-12:00pm Friday for two consecutive weeks)
Who is it for:
This training programme is designed to compliment and support apprentices, advanced apprentices and undergraduates involved in the maintenance and management of hydraulic systems.
On completion of this course candidates will:
- Know the fundamental principles that underpin the operation of all hydraulic systems.
- Identify and explain the function and operation of the major component parts.
- Recognise hydraulic symbols drawn to ISO1219/1.
- Know the importance of contamination control.
- Know the terminology associated with fluid power system.
- Know the importance of following safe working practices at all times.
- Know the importance of following correct procedures when involved in the maintenance of fluid power system.
- Successfully achieve a BFPA/CETOP Level 1 Hydraulics Competence based qualification.
- Introduction to Hydraulics
- Prime Movers
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Hydraulic Actuators
- Direction Control
- Pressure Control
- Flow Control
- Load Holding & Motion Control
- Hydraulic Hoses & Connectors
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Contamination Management
- Practical Hydraulics
- Pump Performance Testing
- Oil Sampling & Microscopic Evaluation
- Component Identification & Circuit Construction
- Pre-charging an Accumulator
- Safe Working Practices
Stage 2 Industrial or Mobile Hydraulics.
All delegates will receive a comprehensive set of support notes, lunch, refreshments and a certificate of attendance. For more information about this course click here (pdf file).
£1100 + VAT per person.
Click here to view our course planner (pdf file)
Click here to fill in a course booking form.
Click here to make an enquiry.